GAME’s PS5 has plummeted, ensuring another rush as fans desperately try to order one The video game retailer is said to have thousands of PlayStation 5 consoles available

Get our money saving tips and best deals delivered straight to your inbox with the Mirror Money newsletter

GAME has dropped a new offering from the much sought after console, two weeks after its last restock

New bundles of PlayStation 5 often sell out within minutes, which means fans will have to travel really fast to secure their console

Twitter tipster PS5StockAlertUK, who keeps fans up to date with new supplies, tweeted at 946:00 to say the GAME action is now live

Tuesday’s drop would be larger, with the disc edition accounting for 80% of the stock, the remaining 20% ​​being digital edition consoles

PS5StockAlertUK has released two top tips to give fans a better chance at checkout

They tweeted: “Use guest payment because the majority of people who logged in last time logged out during the securing process, wasting time

“Make sure Apple Pay (iPhone) or Google Pay (Android / Chrome) is enabled to auto-fill your information”

Anyone who can secure a PS5 can expect their console to be purchased before March 2 if they have selected priority shipping, or before March 8 if they use other shipping methods.

The Smyths Toys website says its next restocking is not expected until March, while Argos is also out of stock following the release last week

For those with really deep pockets, a PS5 played in gold with crocodile skin controllers is being sold by Russian luxury retailer Caviar for £ 359,000

Caviar’s description reads: “Caviar jewelers couldn’t go through such a luxurious and very difficult to craft gold version of the PlayStation

“The fastest, most powerful and most advanced Sony PS5 is definitely one of the best-selling game consoles Caviar jewelers couldn’t go through such a luxurious and very difficult to make gold version of the game. PlayStation

GAME, GAME PS5

News from around the world – EN – New PS5 stock available now on GAME, as fans get the best advice on how to secure the console

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/new-ps5-stock-drop-game-23548190