The stock tracker, which became one of the most trusted during the PS5 shortage, took to Twitter to share

Popular PS5 stock tracker announced when GAME is expected to restock consoles on Tuesday, February 23

PS5 stock tracker, which became one of the most trusted during the PS5 shortage, took to Twitter to share

The PS5 stock tracker announced: “Many of you are asking what time GAME will fall. There is no exact time but it is expected to be between 8am and 1pm

“Also for those who are confused I didn’t want to pay with Apple Pay / Google Pay, this is so your details are saved on your device when you fill in your details!”

This happened after confirming the tracking account: “I told you on the 19th that GAME will go live tomorrow (23) 80% of tomorrow’s drop will be a disc edition, the remaining 20% ​​being consoles digital

“There is no inventory this time, but tomorrow’s drop will be larger than the previous drop which was 10K”

A subscriber replied, “I am so confused with all of this I am a mom trying to get one for her 13 year old son Is there anyone who can make me a guide for them? mothers on how to get one or be in the best position to get one What kind of device etc n What is it about setting up your card details? “

A second replied, “Robot users buy PS5s in seconds to give you the best chance of buying a PS5, you need a browser extension that automatically fills in all your details so you can simply click on Next “

Game PS5

News from around the world – EN – At what time GAME will restock the PS5 on Tuesday announced

Source: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/what-time-game-restock-ps5-19893511