1. H. Lloris

33. B. Davies

2. M. Doherty

4. T. Alderweireld

15. E. Dier

8. H. Winks

27. Lucas Moura

5. P. Højbjerg

20. D. Alli

10. H. Kane

7. Son Heung-Min

12. J. Hart

6. D. Sánchez

24. S. Aurier

11. E. Lamela

28. T. Ndombèlé

17. M. Sissoko

23. S. Bergwijn

Following a disappointing campaign last season, both teams will be looking to make a good start this time round.

Spurs are the big favourites to take the three points having been priced at 3/4 in the outright market. Everton are quite a way behind at the price of 10/3.

One of the reasons for these odds is the incredible head to head record that Spurs have over the Toffees. Tottenham are unbeaten in 15 straight encounters with Ancelotti’s men; eight of which saw the London outfit take all three points.

Despite this, games between these two teams have seen a plethora of goals scored in recent years. With that in mind, one of the bets to keep a close eye on is a home victory and both teams to score – currently priced at 11/4.

yormedia

There is a 25.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tottenham Hotspur, at 56.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Everton who have a 18.2% chance. In simulation wins, Everton upsets Tottenham Hotspur by averaging 13.2 shots and 4.8 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Tottenham Hotspur 1.8 to Everton 1.0.

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

1. H. Lloris

33. B. Davies

2. M. Doherty

4. T. Alderweireld

15. E. Dier

8. H. Winks

27. Lucas Moura

5. P. Højbjerg

20. D. Alli

10. H. Kane

7. Son Heung-Min

12. J. Hart

6. D. Sánchez

24. S. Aurier

11. E. Lamela

28. T. Ndombèlé

17. M. Sissoko

23. S. Bergwijn

1. J. Pickford

23. S. Coleman

5. M. Keane

12. L. Digne

13. Y. Mina

19. J. Rodríguez

6. Allan

16. A. Doucouré

21. André Gomes

9. D. Calvert-Lewin

7. Richarlison

31. João Virginia

2. J. Kenny

26. T. Davies

10. G. Sigurðsson

20. Bernard

27. M. Kean

11. T. Walcott

1. J. Pickford

23. S. Coleman

5. M. Keane

12. L. Digne

13. Y. Mina

19. J. Rodríguez

6. Allan

16. A. Doucouré

21. André Gomes

9. D. Calvert-Lewin

7. Richarlison

31. João Virginia

2. J. Kenny

26. T. Davies

10. G. Sigurðsson

20. Bernard

27. M. Kean

11. T. Walcott

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-tottenham-vs-everton/13-09-2020/1287889#new_tab

News – Match Preview for Tottenham vs Everton – England – Premier League, September 13, 2020 | Football365